If you are one of those who enjoys the meals of a pot, here is a mouth-watering pasta recipe that you would surely enjoy eating on occasions like the kitten party, the night of games and even luck. Cajun chicken pasta is a truly delicious dish that has a spicy taste of Cajun spices and the crunchy taste of vegetables such as red peppers, mushrooms, peppers, and cherry tomatoes. You would be surprised to learn that Cajun cuisine is a combination of French and Southern cuisine, and this pasta recipe is quick and can be cooked in just 30 minutes. If you are looking to surprise your loved ones, then you should try this dish to lick your lips. Try this quick chicken recipe and enjoy with your loved ones!
- 1/6 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1-liter water
- 9 mushroom
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 capsicum (green pepper)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 250 gm pasta farfalle
- 1 1/2 sprig green onion
- 1 1/2 red bell pepper
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon cajun pepper
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon spice basil
How to make Cajun Chicken Pasta
- To prepare this delicious pasta recipe, place a deep-bottomed saucepan over medium heat and add water along with a tablespoon of butter. Stir once and boil. Meanwhile, skin the chicken and cut it into strips.
- In a plastic bag, add the chicken chips along with all the spices: cumin powder, ground coriander, paprika, salt, ground pepper, oregano, basil, thyme, white pepper, and cayenne pepper. These spices together form the Cajun mixture. Shake the chicken well so that it is well covered with spices. Marinate the chicken until the pasta is cooked.
- Returning to the pan in which the water boils, add the farfalle pasta and cook until it is al dente. Once cooked, remove it from the flame and drain it carefully. After that, finely chop the chives, peppers, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes in half.
- Then, put a pan over medium heat and melt the butter. Now, add the marinated chicken in it and fry until tender or golden brown. Steadily add the chopped peppers, green onions, and mushrooms in the pan.
- Once the vegetables and mushrooms are glazed and a little soft, which will take 3 to 4 minutes, reduce the flame to low. Add the fresh cream, basil, salt, and pepper together with the garlic powder and mix well. Then add the cherry tomatoes in half and mix once more.
- Finally, add the boiled pasta in the pan and add the sauce along with the chicken. Mix the pasta well with the cooked chicken. Turn off the flame and garnish the plate with grated Parmesan cheese and serve with garlic bread. Enjoy!