What Are The Types of Fat ? 5 Interesting Facts Related to Fat –In today’s time, a lot of people have started worrying about their health, at such a time, whenever they come across the name of fat, they start thinking that it will increase their obesity. But for your information, let us know that consuming fat is also very important for the body. Fat is not just to make your body fat but it also helps to nourish the body and increase energy. In this article, we will tell you how many types of fats are there? And at the same time we will also give information about interesting facts related to Fat.
What Are the Types of Fat ?
There are actually three types of fat. All these fats have different characteristics, about which we are going to tell you below.
1. Saturated Fat
Usually saturated fight is also called solid fat. The amount of saturated fat is found more in animal based products like: milk, cheese, meat etc. Although red meat contains more saturated fat, fish has less saturated fat than it. Cacao butter and coconut oil are also rich in saturated fat. For your information, tell us that saturated fat is also called bed fat, because it increases the cholesterol level in your body.
2. Trans Fat
Trans fat also works to increase cholesterol level in the body, hence food is also considered harmful for health. When the stomach is made more hard on the room temperature with the help of hydrogenation process, it is called trans fat. Doing this increases the self-life of fat. Microwave Popcorn, Frozen Pizza, Fried Foods, French Fries, Butter, etc. all come under Trans Fat.
3. Unsaturated fat
Unsaturated fats are found more in plant-produced oils. By consuming it, the cholesterol level in the body can be improved. That is why consuming unsaturated fats is considered much more beneficial, hence it is also called good fat. Unsaturated fats are found in vegetable oil, soybeans, fish nuts. There are two types of unsaturated fats: mono unsaturated fats and poly unsaturated fats.
5 Interesting Facts Related to fat
1. For your information, tell that fat is an important part of our body. Our nervous system is completely covered for fat.
2. A lot of people refrain from consuming fat, but for your information, tell us that at least 30% of our diet is required to be fat.
3. As we told you above, FACTS contain many nutrients. Actually fats have the properties of vitamin D, vitamin A, vitamin K and vitamin E. These are all types of antioxidants which are part of our cell membrane.
4. As we have already told you that all types of fats are not harmful to health, so it is necessary to consume unsaturated fats as they help in improving our health and also help in improving and controlling cholesterol levels. Provide.
5. For the brain development of children, it is very important to make them eat fat. It is only with fat that his brain develops rapidly and his intelligence increases.
From the above mentioned things, you must have understood very well what types of fats you need to consume. As many people avoid fat, but not all types of fats are harmful to the body. Fat is also very important in our body, because it leads to physical development and mental development. That is why children are fed more fat, so that their physical and mental development can be done well. To make the body fat, it is very important to consume fat.